Oh, How Pinteresting: Fitness Inspiration Addition


A while ago, I mentioned how I was training to run a half marathon this summer.
I'm very excited to say that I am in the middle of my 3rd week of training, and things are going FANTASTIC!
I have never ran this far in my life! This Saturday, I will get a 6 mile run in.
This is kinda crazy for me folks.
I think the most I've ever ran was 3 miles.

Besides building up my endurance to run 13.1 miles, I am also on a weight loss plan.
So far I've lost 7lbs in the last 3 weeks!
Last summer I had lost about 13lbs.
But throughout the school year, I ended up gaining it all back, and then some!
Talk about frustrating.
I'm determined to get back the body that I was so proud of. And regain the crazy confidence I had!

I'm really excited to keep up the training and reach my goals.
So for "Oh, How Pinteresting" today, I wanted to share some inspiring running pins with you. Enjoy! :)

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

LOVE the tone-it-up girls! My favorite trainers :)
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Have a fabulous "Hump Day" :)

Much love,