{blog} design.


Hello lovelies, and happy Monday!!

As you can see, I've changed up the look around here.
I'm super happy with how the new design turned out, and I hope you like it too!

The fabulous, lovely, and talented Aubrey from The Kinch Life put together this awesome blog design for me. I don't think there is any other blog designer out there that could be better to work with! She is super efficient and quick with turnaround, communicated really well with me, and was open to offering any changes that I might want! PLUS, she is super affordable. I couldn't imagine spending hundreds of dollars to put a custom design on my little ol' blog, but Aubrey made it reasonable and made having a custom design a reality for me! I can't thank her enough. Make sure you go check out her blog, as well as her design page!

Thank you again, Aubrey! :)


Photobucket